12-Port Charging Station for Laptops, Tablets, and Mobile Devices
Simultaneously charge up to 12 Chromebooks, tablets, laptops, MacBooks*, phones, and more with Luxor's space-saving AC charging station. Highlights include an open design that doesn't restrict device height and length, moveable divider fins that allow you to select between two slot widths for a customized fit, and compatibility with most tablets and laptops up to a 16" screen.
Hidden in the base is a 14-outlet, UL-Listed AC power strip, plus plenty of space to keep cables and power supplies neat, organized, and out of view. Grippy rubber feet keep the charging station stable and secure.
Ideal as a classroom charging station and great for libraries, medical clinics, retail establishments, and any other organization in need of a space-efficient, tidy solution to keep devices powered up.
- 12 divider slots feature an open design that doesn't restrict the length and width of devices
- Movable divider fins allow users to select between 0.5" and 1.3" slot widths
- Fully enclosed inner compartment keeps cables and power bricks tidy, organized, and out of view
- Works with most laptops, tablets, phones, and their power adapters*
- Provides full power passthrough for the fastest possible charging
- Features a heavy-duty 14-gauge power cord, tough ABS plastic fins, and a durable metal base to withstand constant use
- Rubber feet for stability and security
- No assembly required
- Overall: 23.6" W x 11.8" D x 10.9" H
- Adjustable divider slots: 4.1" H x 11.8" D x 0.5" or 1.3" W
- Device compatibility: most laptops, tablets, and phones up to a 16" screen
- Total weight capacity: 44 lbs.
- Individual divider slot weight capacity: 5 lbs. (note: combined weight of devices cannot exceed 44 lbs.)
- Power supply: UL-listed, ETL-compliant, 14-outlet AC horizontal power strip, 15A circuit breaker, on/off switch, and reset switch
- Power cord length: 10'
*Apple MacBook Power adapters will require the Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable to fit. To prevent PC laptop and Chromebook power bricks from blocking adjacent outlets, short extension cords (also known as "outlet savers" and "wall wart removers") can be used.
|Size||24 x 16|