STEM/Makerspace Robotics Charging Station
STEM learning and makerspaces are now a reality in today’s classrooms. This is because schools have greater access to technology that allows students to explore their world and learn though building and hands-on activities.
Bringing STEM learning and virtual reality into the classroom also means making sure tools like robotic devices and VR goggles are ready for class by keeping them organized, stored, and fully charged. Introducing the LLST20-G from Luxor, the charging station that’s designed specifically to charge and store STEM, STEAM, and makerspace products. These include Sphero®, Ozobot®, and Cubelets® devices, as well as virtual reality headsets and cell phones.
The LLST20-G wall-mounted charging station features all-steel construction, a separate power compartment, and locking doors. It's an essential item for schools who are looking for the ideal way to keep their robotic materials and components fully charged, secure, and ready for use in their STEM classrooms.
- Overall Dimensions: 19”W x 6.25”D x 26.5”H
- Shelf Dimensions: 15”W x 4.6”D x 4.6”H
- 10' power cord
- Designed to store, charge, and secure STEM and makerspace robotic products, VR headsets, and cellular phones
- 10-outlet UL and cUL Listed vertical power strip simultaneously charges robotic devices
10 x 1.5' USB to Micro USB cable
10 x 3' USB to Micro USB cable
7 x 3-USB output adapters
- Separate power compartment keeps power cords organized
- Slim, wall-mounted design saves valuable classroom space
- Front door lock keeps robots secure when not in use; two keys included
- Durable steel construction with powder coated finish
- Arrives fully assembled and includes drywall mounting hardware for easy installment
- Ships ground in one box
- Devices in photos not included