8 Device VR Charging Station
Virtual reality is quickly becoming a reality in today’s classrooms as schools have greater access to the technology that allows students to explore their world and personalize their learning experience.
Bringing virtual reality to the classroom also means making sure the VR goggles and mobile devices are ready for class by keeping them stored and fully charged. Introducing the LLVR8-G from Luxor, the VR charging station that’s designed to protect your virtual reality equipment while keeping the devices stored, charged, and secure.
The LLVR8-G wall-mounted charging cabinet is designed to store up to 8 virtual reality headsets while charging the cell phones that fit inside the viewers. It’s all-steel construction, separate power compartment, and locking doors make it perfect for schools who are looking for secure charging without compromising floor space.
- Designed to store, charge, and secure VR headsets and cellular phones
- Separate power compartment with hook and loop fasteners keep power cords organized
- Slim, wall-mounted design saves valuable classroom space
- 10-outlet UL and cUL Listed vertical power strip
- Front door lock keeps devices secure; two keys included
- Durable steel construction with powder coated finish protects devices
- Arrives fully assembled and includes drywall mounting hardware for easy installment
- Ships ground in one box
- Overall Dimensions: 19”W x 6.25”D x 26.5”H
- Shelf Dimensions: 15”W x 4.6”D x 4.6”H