RECLAIM® Acrylic Counter Sneeze Guard - Freestanding
As employees return to the workplace and students return to their schools, we must rethink our environments to help maintain separation and safe distancing.
Luxor’s RECLAIM Acrylic Sneeze Guard Desk Dividers are protective barriers that come in a variety of smart mounting options. No matter what workspace configuration you’re trying to retrofit, we have a divider solution that offers easy installation and superior performance. Easy to clean and constructed of high-quality materials, REFOCUS panels deliver a cost-effective alternative to pricey, bulky, and difficult to install full-height cubicles.
Our freestanding sneeze guard for counter models feature 8” side panels for wraparound protection. They’re perfect as a retail sneeze guard for checkout counters, reception desks, training rooms, as well as mobile and temporary workspaces. Rising a full 30” above a tabletop surface, they are tall enough to help protect from sneezes and coughs. The freestanding design means zero installation required. An integrated cutout makes it easy for two people to pass documents and other items back and forth.
- Plexiglass shields create barriers between people to help safeguard from coughs and sneezes
- This sneeze guard shield for counters offers easy assembly
- Freestanding design, no mounting is required
- Clear acrylic panels maintain a clear line of sight for open communication
- Cutout at base of the panel allows documents and other items to be passed through
- Easy to clean with a microfiber cloth and a solution of mild dish soap and water or commercial plastic cleaners rated safe for use on acrylics*
- Safe for use with water-soluble dry-erase markers**
- Includes: 1 main plastic shield panel, 2 side panels, and 4 attachment brackets
- Panel material: Clear or frosted acrylic
- Bracket material: Powder-coated aluminum
- Panel thickness: 1/4”
- Required tools: Phillips head screwdriver
WARNING: Proper Care and Cleaning of Acrylic – PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING.
*Acrylic sheeting can be damaged by harsh solvents and cleaners. Only use cleaning products labeled “commercial plastic cleaners”, or mild soap and water to remove dirt and debris. When applying the cleaner, use a non-abrasive lint-free or microfiber cloth that won't scratch the surface. Never use products containing ammonia, acetone, carbon tetrachloride, scouring compounds, alcohol, bleach, aromatics, or gasoline. Chemical glass cleaners (even if they are environmentally friendly, organic, or non-scented) are also not to be used. All solvents need to be wiped clean with fresh water and blotted dry to reduce and prevent water spotting. Failure to adhere to the above guidelines can cause yellowing, cracks, and scratches in acrylic sheeting and may give the surface a frosted appearance. It will also void the Limited Warranty – our Limited Warranty does not apply to any damage caused by or the result of improper cleaning, handling, installation, operation, maintenance, pressure washing, accident, fire, natural disaster, explosion, abuse, vandalism, chlorine, chemicals from sprinkler systems, or other external forces. This warranty shall be null and void if any harmful solvents are used to clean.
**Water-soluble dry-erase markers are safe for use on these acrylic panels. Other forms of dry-erase markers are not recommended because they will be difficult to erase and could possibly leave stains and ghosting.