RECLAIM® Acrylic Sneeze Guard Cubicle Wall Extender - Clamp-On
As employees return to the workplace and students return to their schools, we must rethink our environments to help maintain separation and safe distancing.
Luxor’s RECLAIM Acrylic Sneeze Guard Desk Dividers are protective barriers that come in a variety of smart mounting options. No matter what workspace configuration you’re trying to retrofit, we have a social distancing barrier solution that offers easy installation and superior performance. easy to clean and constructed of high-quality materials, REFOCUS separation panels deliver a cost-effective alternative to pricey, bulky, and difficult to install full-height cubicles.
Our cubicle wall extender model offers a practical solution for low-rise cubicle-style workspaces. Rising a full 24” or 30” above the top edge of the wall, they provide extra protection from sneezes and coughs. Easily installed using the included hardware, these cubicle wall height extenders offer considerable cost savings over the replacement of cubicles.
- Creates barriers between people to help safeguard from coughs and sneezes
- Easy installation using the included hardware
- Clamps to the tops of standard cubicle walls
- Also includes sheet metal screws for the option of a permanent installation, if desired
- Clear acrylic panels maintain a clear line of sight for open communication
- Easy to clean with a microfiber cloth and a solution of mild dish soap and water or commercial plastic cleaners rated safe for use on acrylics*
- Safe for use with water-soluble dry-erase markers**
- Includes: 1 panel and 2 clamps (24”, 30", and 48” models) or 3 clamps (60” models), plus optional sheet metal screws
- Panel material: Clear acrylic
- Mount material: Powder-coated aluminum
- Panel thickness: 1/4”
- Required tools: Allen wrench (included)
WARNING: Proper Care and Cleaning of Acrylic – PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING.
*Acrylic sheeting can be damaged by harsh solvents and cleaners. Only use cleaning products labeled “commercial plastic cleaners”, or mild soap and water to remove dirt and debris. When applying the cleaner, use a non-abrasive lint-free or microfiber cloth that won't scratch the surface. Never use products containing ammonia, acetone, carbon tetrachloride, scouring compounds, alcohol, bleach, aromatics, or gasoline. Chemical glass cleaners (even if they are environmentally friendly, organic, or non-scented) are also not to be used. All solvents need to be wiped clean with fresh water and blotted dry to reduce and prevent water spotting. Failure to adhere to the above guidelines can cause yellowing, cracks, and scratches in acrylic sheeting and may give the surface a frosted appearance. It will also void the Limited Warranty – our Limited Warranty does not apply to any damage caused by or the result of improper cleaning, handling, installation, operation, maintenance, pressure washing, accident, fire, natural disaster, explosion, abuse, vandalism, chlorine, chemicals from sprinkler systems, or other external forces. This warranty shall be null and void if any harmful solvents are used to clean.
**Water-soluble dry-erase markers are safe for use on these acrylic panels. Other forms of dry-erase markers are not recommended because they will be difficult to erase and could possibly leave stains and ghosting.