RECLAIM® Acrylic Sneeze Guard Desk Divider - 30" x 30" Freestanding, Frosted
As employees return to the workplace and students return to their schools, we must rethink our environments to help maintain separation and safe distancing.
Luxor’s RECLAIM Acrylic Sneeze Guard Desk Dividers are protective barriers that come in a variety of smart mounting options. No matter what workspace configuration you’re trying to retrofit, we have a social distancing barrier solution that offers easy installation and superior performance. Easy to clean and constructed of high-quality materials, RECLAIM separation panels deliver a cost-effective alternative to pricey, bulky, and difficult to install full-height cubicles.
Our tabletop model offers a great option for breakrooms, meeting rooms, and collaborative workspaces. Rising a full 24” or 30” above a tabletop or desktop surface, they are tall enough to help protect from sneezes and coughs. Choose a clear version to maintain a line of sight for open communication. Or, select a semi-opaque frosted version to double as a privacy panel for reduced distractions.
- Creates barriers between people to help safeguard from coughs and sneezes
- Easy assembly with included hardware, tool-free installation
- Sits on tabletops with included tabletop feet
- Semi-opaque frosted panels enhance privacy and minimize distractions
- Small gap between panel and tabletop allows cables to pass through
- Easy to clean with a microfiber cloth and a solution of mild dish soap and water or commercial plastic cleaners rated safe for use on acrylics*
- Safe for use with water-soluble dry-erase markers**
- Includes: 1 panel and 2 feet
- Panel material: Clear or frosted acrylic
- Foot material: Powder-coated aluminum
- Panel thickness: 1/4”
- Required tools: Allen wrench (included)
WARNING: Proper Care and Cleaning of Acrylic – PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING.
*Acrylic sheeting can be damaged by harsh solvents and cleaners. Only use cleaning products labeled “commercial plastic cleaners”, or mild soap and water to remove dirt and debris. When applying the cleaner, use a non-abrasive lint-free or microfiber cloth that won't scratch the surface. Never use products containing ammonia, acetone, carbon tetrachloride, scouring compounds, alcohol, bleach, aromatics, or gasoline. Chemical glass cleaners (even if they are environmentally friendly, organic, or non-scented) are also not to be used. All solvents need to be wiped clean with fresh water and blotted dry to reduce and prevent water spotting. Failure to adhere to the above guidelines can cause yellowing, cracks, and scratches in acrylic sheeting and may give the surface a frosted appearance. It will also void the Limited Warranty – our Limited Warranty does not apply to any damage caused by or the result of improper cleaning, handling, installation, operation, maintenance, pressure washing, accident, fire, natural disaster, explosion, abuse, vandalism, chlorine, chemicals from sprinkler systems, or other external forces. This warranty shall be null and void if any harmful solvents are used to clean.
**Water-soluble dry-erase markers are safe for use on these acrylic panels. Other forms of dry-erase markers are not recommended because they will be difficult to erase and could possibly leave stains and ghosting.
|Size||30 x 30|