RECLAIM® Trifold Acrylic Desk Shield – Freestanding
Whether in an education, office, library, or training environment, furniture must now provide social distancing barriers that don’t inhibit communication.
Luxor’s RECLAIM Trifold Acrylic Desk Shields offer sneeze shield protection in a freestanding configuration that’s easy to set on virtually any desk or table. When not needed, the trifold design allows the panels to be collapsed down to a size that is easier to move and store. Their versatile design makes them perfect for use as a student desk sneeze guard in primary, secondary, high schools, and colleges, or an office desk divider in a broad range of work settings.
Features include multiple width options, 16” or 20” side panels for wraparound protection, plus durable hinges. Rising a full 24” above a desktop surface, they are tall enough to help protect from sneezes and coughs. The sturdy feet come with your choice of stick-on pads or double-stick tape for a semi-permanent installation. Offering quality, convenience, and protection, this acrylic shield empowers you to enhance safety without the expense of replacing your existing furniture.
- Creates barriers between people to help safeguard from coughs and sneezes
- Easy assembly with included hardware
- Freestanding design, no mounting is required
- Clear acrylic panels maintain a clear line of sight for open communication
- Trifold panels fold flat to simplify moving and storage
- Easy to clean with a microfiber cloth and a solution of mild dish soap and water or commercial plastic cleaners rated safe for use on acrylics.*
- Safe for use with water-soluble dry-erase markers**
- Includes: 1 main panel, 2 side panels, 4 hinged edge clamps, 4 feet, 1 set of stick-on foot pads, double stick tape
- Panel material: Clear acrylic
- Hinge material: Polycarbonate
- Foot material: Polypropylene
- Footpad material: choice of included double-stick tape and EVA foam stick-on pads
- Panel thickness: 1/4”
- Required tools: Philips head screwdriver
- Front panel dimensions: Choice of 12" W x 24" H, 18" W x 24" H, 22" W x 24" H, 46" W x 24" H, and 58" W x 24" H
- Side panel dimensions: 16" W x 24" H (12", 18", and 22" versions) and 20" W x 24" H (46" and 58" versions)
WARNING: Proper Care and Cleaning of Acrylic – PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING.
*Acrylic sheeting can be damaged by harsh solvents and cleaners. Only use cleaning products labeled “commercial plastic cleaners”, or mild soap and water to remove dirt and debris. When applying the cleaner, use a non-abrasive lint-free or microfiber cloth that won't scratch the surface. Never use products containing ammonia, acetone, carbon tetrachloride, scouring compounds, alcohol, bleach, aromatics, or gasoline. Chemical glass cleaners (even if they are environmentally friendly, organic, or non-scented) are also not to be used. All solvents need to be wiped clean with fresh water and blotted dry to reduce and prevent water spotting. Failure to adhere to the above guidelines can cause yellowing, cracks, and scratches in acrylic sheeting and may give the surface a frosted appearance. It will also void the Limited Warranty – our Limited Warranty does not apply to any damage caused by or the result of improper cleaning, handling, installation, operation, maintenance, pressure washing, accident, fire, natural disaster, explosion, abuse, vandalism, chlorine, chemicals from sprinkler systems, or other external forces. This warranty shall be null and void if any harmful solvents are used to clean.
**Water-soluble dry-erase markers are safe for use on these acrylic panels. Other forms of dry-erase markers are not recommended because they will be difficult to erase and could possibly leave stains and ghosting.