Not a winner? Not a problem. We pride ourselves on being a business partner you can be confident in. If a product does not perform as promised or meet your or your customers’ needs, we’ll do everything we can to make it right. Our goal is to provide solutions that benefit your business, but we know customer needs can change and the unexpected is unavoidable. That’s why we’re happy to accept returns that meet the following terms and conditions.
- Custom orders are non-cancellable
- Closeout items are non-returnable
- Items that have been assembled are non-returnable
- For items that are returnable, returns must be shipped back and received at Luxor within 60 days of customer receipt
- Returned items must be in the original cartons and in new condition
- Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- Merchandise returns will not be accepted without prior return authorization from Luxor (see below)
Need a Return Authorization Number? CLICK HERE to obtain a return authorization (RMA) number or call 1-800-323-4656. Please have the following information available:
- Your order number
- Your PO number
- Shipping address
- Part number and quantity that needs to be returned
- Contact information
For warranty information, please visit our Warranty page.