Coverage for the life of each product. Luxor products are covered by a manufacturer's Limited Warranty* against defects and workmanship. Any product that is defective in either materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's discretion. This warranty does not cover damage in transit or any modification to the product by the customer. This warranty is for the life of the product provided the product is used for its intended purpose and used with weight loads not exceeding those recommended. This warranty does not cover any problems which result from improper set-up, unauthorized modification, normal wear and tear, abuse, or environmental damages including fire, hurricane or floods.
- Rental Applications: Since rental applications do not fall under the category of normal usage, Luxor will be unable to provide the Lifetime Warranty on units used for rental applications. We will, however, make parts and/or entire units available at a special purchase price upon request.
- Limitations: Regardless of how carefully you use or care for your product, it will eventually show age and wear, and coverage does not include expected age and wear of products. Neither the consequential costs of repairing or replacing other property damaged in the event of our product malfunctioning, nor incidental loss of time, loss of use, etc. damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Other limitations may apply depending on the model purchased. Inquire with your sales representative for details.
Special Considerations by Product Type:
- Whiteboards: All Whiteboards are covered by a 10-year warranty.
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer is a consumable product with an expiration date printed on each bottle, and any product that is deemed to be defective by Luxor prior to its effective date on the bottle will be replaced. This limited warranty does not cover damage in transit or any modification to the product by the customer. This limited warranty covers product prior to its expiration date, provided the product is used for its intended purpose and used as recommended. This limited warranty does not cover any problems which result from improper or unauthorized use, modification, normal wear and tear, abuse, or environmental damages including but not limited to fire, hurricane, exposure to the elements and/or extreme heat and cold, and floods.
- Acrylic Panels: All Acrylic Panels are covered by a 5-year limited warranty.
WARNING: Proper Care and Cleaning of Acrylic – PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING: Acrylic sheeting can be damaged by harsh solvents and cleaners. Only use cleaning products labeled “commercial plastic cleaners”, or mild soap and water to remove dirt and debris. When applying the cleaner, use a non-abrasive lint-free or microfiber cloth that won't scratch the surface. Never use products containing ammonia, acetone, carbon tetrachloride, scouring compounds, alcohol, bleach, aromatics, or gasoline. Chemical glass cleaners (even if they are environmentally friendly, organic, or non-scented) are also not to be used. All solvents need to be wiped clean with fresh water and blotted dry to reduce and prevent water spotting. Failure to adhere to the above guidelines can cause yellowing, cracks, and scratches in acrylic sheeting and may give the surface a frosted appearance. It will also void the Limited Warranty – our Limited Warranty does not apply to any damage caused by or the result of improper cleaning, handling, installation, operation, maintenance, pressure washing, accident, fire, natural disaster, explosion, abuse, vandalism, chlorine, chemicals from sprinkler systems, or other external forces. This warranty shall be null and void if any harmful solvents are used to clean.